Looking for the ideal pasta salad for Memorial Day, July 4th, afternoon picnic or cookout? Well, you’ve found it! It couldn’t be more simple to make. In just 30 minutes and three easy steps, you’ll have a pasta salad no one will be able to get enough of.
- 3 oz. cavatappi
- ½ cup/4 oz. low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup/4 oz. reduced fat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped dill
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup/2 oz. red onion
- 3 cups/6 oz. thinly sliced red or green cabbage
- 2 cups/4 oz. grated carrot
- ¼ cup/2 oz. raisins
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the cavatappi according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sour cream, vinegar, honey, dill and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion, cabbage, carrot, raisins and cavatappi. Toss together, adjust seasoning, and serve.
Makes 8 1/2-cup servings.
An exclusive PastaFits.org recipe.