[3 Cheese] Wagon Wheel Pasta Bake
This recipe was contributed by Katie S. Serbinski from Mom to Mom Nutrition, as part of the Healthy Aperture blogger partnership.
- 6 cups wagon wheel pasta [uncooked]
- 4 cups of marinara sauce
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- ¼ cup each of Parmesan and Pecorino Romano cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 375. Cook pasta for about 1-2 minutes less than what the packaged directions call for.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt and marinara sauce in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drain the pasta and add to the same bowl as the sauce. Toss until the pasta is well coated.
- THIS step is where you can add extras: cooked ground beef crumbles, chopped spinach or zucchini, or even broccoli or cauliflower florets.
- Spoon pasta into a 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.