Easy Campanelle with Greens and Pancetta
This light campanelle dish is a perfect change of pace if you’re stuck in a pasta rut. The delicious mix of flavors has just the right amount of crunch and it’s ready in only 20 minutes – perfect for those busy weekdays!
- 6 oz. campanelle
- 8 oz. mustard greens (tough stems removed, roughly torn or chopped)
- 6 oz. pancetta (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup/1 oz. sliced garlic
- 4 tsp./~½ oz. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp./1 oz. toasted pine nuts
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the campanelle according to package directions. Two minutes before it’s ready, add the mustard greens. Cook for the last two minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the pancetta and cook until the fat has rendered and the meat is golden and crisp. Add the garlic and cook until aromatic and starting to brown.
- Toss with the reserved pasta and mustard greens. Heat through and drizzle with lemon juice. Divide between 4 bowls and sprinkle with pine nuts.
An exclusive PastaFits.org recipe.