Easy Turkey Pasta Salad
Sick of that leftover turkey sandwich? Just add pasta and some veggies to your leftover turkey and you’ll have our Easy Turkey Pasta Salad in a few minutes! Try this recipe and get your family excited to eat their leftovers.
- 8 oz. ziti or other medium pasta shape (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Combine turkey and vegetables in a large bowl. Add pasta. Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings in a jar. Shake until well blended. Pour over pasta and stir well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
An exclusive PastaFits.org recipe.