Why eat ravioli the old-fashioned way when you can bake up fun ravioli cups? Turn ravioli into mini baked lasagna with this novel twist on an old favorite.
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 6 Servings
Calories 170 kcal
- 24 pieces fresh cheese ravioli about 6 oz.
- 1 1/2 cups sodium-reduced pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Grease six 1/2-cup (4 oz.) ovenproof ramekins. Spoon 2 tbsp. pasta sauce into each ramekin. Fit one layer of ravioli into each ramekin.
Stir together ricotta, parsley, salt and pepper; spoon 1 tbsp. over ravioli in each ramekin. Top with second layer of ravioli.
Top with pasta sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Place ramekins on rimmed baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese between each layer if desired.
A Pasta Fits original recipe.